Saturday, December 17, 2011

How the Mango Man stole Christmas

I have been quiet about this for way too long and I feel that I am doing a disservice by remaining silent. For that I apologize.

You may have heard me mention on the show that there "may have been a guest who was promoting something that we not only do not endorse, but didn't even know about"...till it was too late. I am ready to share who that is in hopes that no one else gets scammed...

Mango Man, aka Dr Wayne Pickering has been promoting MLM pyramid cash gifting scams and successfully scammed one of our listeners to the tune of thousands of dollars.

While most of his health info is true...and not the problem, he was getting people to send him several thousand dollar CASH "gifts" promoting a get rich quick scheme. Well, the only one getting rich is him...off your hard work and faith in him.

PLEASE spread the word in hopes that no one else gets tricked into sending him anymore money. He has successfully made at least one of our listeners homeless and car-less for Christmas without money for food, utilities shut off for a month now and who knows what else.

I would like to help this person any way possible, perhaps sending him Christmas cards with cash or money orders. I believe he has lost his bank account so we will have to do this by mail. If you contact me I can share more details with you and the address to send him money if your heart leads and your pocket book allows...any little bit will help. Last I heard he had to sell household items to buy brad to feed himself and his cats. His phone was cut off so I don't have any more info on the damage Mango Man created for him, but will let you know here if that changes.

Lets come together and try to lift his spirits this Christmas season!!!

Thank you so much!!!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment