Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ROTTEN MANGO

The "rotten mango "man fraud. Dr. Wayne Pickering would stand on a homeless person just to get higher to pitch his products. This person created a site named richlifequick.com . This is actually a "subset" site within the "cashtrackingsystem" (ECS Consulting Inc.)

This is one of those "gift Giving" programs. I made a foolish mistake by joining this program. I sent Dr. Wayne Pickering $3500.00. I have no job and had to borrow money using my truck as collateral.

I am thousands behind in bills, about to be evicted, and eat very little. Sometimes 5-6 days with no food.I may lose my truck.

The Mango Man knows this and just ignores by request to send my money back. He has no compassion and he is a fraud.

Please stay clear of this person's sites. Please do not support his nutrition sites.

This self imposed "ambassador to health" would let you starve to death and not give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment